Before becoming a movement therapist and psychotherapist, I was a professional dancer, choreographer, and theater artist who founded a dance company and directed a yoga and bodywork studio.
I am a Registered Somatic Movement Therapist with a specialty in development and Pre and Perinatal Birth Attachment Therapy. I also have a Master’s in Counseling Psychology.
My certifications include:
- Body Mind Centering® Practitioner & Teacher
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Registered Somatic Movement Therapist w/the International Somatic Movement
- Education and Therapy Association
- Infant Developmental Movement Educator®
- Certified Pre and Perinatal Birth Attachment Practitioner
- Somatic Experiencing provider
- Biodynamic Cranial Sacral Therapist
- Hatha Yoga Teacher for all ages
- Advanced Bodywork Therapist
- Skinner Releasing Dance Technique® Educator
I draw from all of these disciplines to work with any person who wants to overcome pain or restricted movement, seek recovery from trauma or stress, or become more fully connected with their own body and authentic self.
I also specialize in attachment, birth, birth trauma, adoption, developmental, and prenatal and perinatal issues. I am passionate about supporting and working with individuals and families with children with special needs.